- This event has passed.
The 36th Annual Taste of Dallas | June 10 – June 12
June 10, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - June 12, 2022 @ 8:00 pm
The 36th Annual Taste of Dallas! Largest Family Friendly Festival in North Texas – June 10 •11 • 12
North Texas’ largest summertime food festival is back and we’re celebrating our 36th year! Experience a weekend like no other with three days of foodie-packed fun including tasty bites, boozy drinks, local crafters, and indoor and outdoor festivities. This year, Taste of Dallas debuts a host of new interactive attractions such as Taste Tour, Smoke & Sauce, Tacophoria, It’s So Fair, Baconland and more!
Highlights and Featured Attractions
Event General Admission Specials
- FREE- Friday general admission courtesy of Frost Bank while supplies last due to venue capacity (must present free ticket at entrance).
- FREE –Sat/Sun general admission for Kids (10 and under) courtesy of Champion Energy
- FREE –Sat/Sun general admission for all active military, veterans, and first responders’ courtesy of Yuengling Lager
- Sponsors and Exhibitors:: Dozens of engaging and interactive activities and activations throughout the event’s indoor and outdoor footprint.
- Taste Tour (21 AND OLDER ONLY):: Taste Tour is your ticket to the ultimate foodie experience featuring an all-inclusive food and beverage tasting format in a private inside area! There’s a different experience each day, from Whiskey, BBQ & Bacon on Friday night to a Locally Crafted theme on Saturday with beer, wine & exclusive restaurants and local artisans, to a delicious Sunday Brunch as the finale! Taste Tour Tickets include Taste of Dallas General Admission a ($20) value!
- Smoke & Sauce Presented by Premier Grilling :: Follow the aroma of delicious smoked meats to the ultimate BBQ experience featuring some of North Texas’ best purveyors celebrating a tradition older than the lone star state.
- Tacophoria Presented by Yuengling Flight:: Escape to taco heaven featuring a variety of mouthwatering eats from some of your favorite taco joints. Corn or flour? Green or red? Cilantro and onion? Don’t try just one; try them all!
- BaconLand Presented by Stillhouse :: A celebration of everyone’s favorite cured meat, Bacon! In collaboration with Bacon Bash Texas, we present a collection of unique & delicious bacon inspired dishes. Did someone say Bacon Cinnamon Rolls?
- Global Flavors :: This traveling foodie’s paradise is brimming with delectable bites, desserts, and beverages. Explore the different cultures that make Dallas such a unique melting pot through tasty eats and drinks.
- It’s So Fair :: In the spirit of the tradition of the State Fair, this attraction features classics such as Fernie’s Funnel Cakes, Fletcher’s Corny Dogs, and many more deep-fried foodie favorite for attendees to enjoy.
- Taste Curbside :: We are bringing the foodie party curbside! Check out the food trucks that set up shop around the streets of beautiful North Texas serving up some creative and tasty eats from our four wheeled friends.
- Veggie Paradise :: Vegans & vegetarians, we’ve got you covered! We know it’s more than just a salad these days, so we’ve paired local eateries, bakeries and more to offer the healthiest eats in town.
- Go Texan Marketplace ::Go Texan has been highlighting products made for Texans by Texans for over 20 years. Sample and shop your way through the market, featuring hot sauces, caramels, popcorn, and a variety of other Go Texan member creations.
- Health & Wellness Presented by Hydropros :: A showcase of businesses and vendors dedicated to keeping us all healthy. Learn about new methods and products that can help you improve your overall health and well-being.
- Fun Zone :: Full of family friendly entertainment and activities including photo opportunities with your favorite mascots, action heros and even two of the adorable minions from the big screen will be onsite. And don’t miss the Flaming Doughnut from Andretti Indoor Karting & Games!
The Fine Print
Photography and Marketing Policy
We encourage you to take as many still photographs as you want at the event! In fact, we hope after the event that you’ll post some photos to our Facebook page and tag us. Please use #TasteofDALLAS. Video recording equipment will require media credentials and requires pre-approval by event staff.
All event attendees are expected to drink responsibly. Attendees are expected to show proper ID. Any guest who is believed to be intoxicated when entering the event will be denied entry without a refund for their ticket purchase. We’ll have plenty to go around, so please don’t pre-party!
Any attendee who is found intoxicated or causing general disturbance will be asked to leave the event without a refund for their ticket purchase.
All sales are final. Taste of Dallas is not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed tickets and do not issue refunds once tickets are purchased. If the event gets canceled, ticket holders, more than likely, won’t need to do a thing: provided a valid email address was supplied when purchase was made. Taste of Dallas will email all ticket purchasers regarding the cancelation. A full refund credit will be made on the same payment method used for purchase. If a valid email address was not provided upon checkout, it is the responsibility of the ticket purchaser to verify scheduled date, time and venue.
Terms and Conditions
By accessing our website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and you agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Entry to Taste of Dallas is solely at the discretion of security and/or the Event Organizers at the time of the event. Taste of Dallas may conduct security searches upon entry at their discretion to ensure the safety of all festival goers.
Taste of Dallas LLC cannot accept responsibility or liability for any personal property or belongings that is lost, stolen or damaged, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for any personal injury, accident or illness.
Ticket holders or attendees of the event consent to being filmed, photographed, and recorded as members of the audience. The resulting film footage, images and recordings may be used to promote Taste of Dallas in print, various forms of media and on websites. Taste of Dallas attendees’ consent that the footage remains Taste of Dallas’ property and may use it in conjunction with promotion of Taste of Dallas events however they choose.
The ticket holder must comply with all relevant statutes, laws, safety announcements, and regulations while attending the event. Breach of any of these conditions or any unacceptable behavior likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall enable Taste of Dallas, its security personnel, volunteers, staff, or festival organizers to eject the ticket holder from the festival site without a refund.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice. Any changes to the Terms and Conditions will be posted in the FAQ section of the Taste of Dallas website.
All tickets will be delivered electronically via e-mail. It is the responsibility of the ticket purchaser to print all tickets prior to arrival at the Taste of Dallas and present tickets at the gate for entry. Lost tickets can be re-printed via the Eventbrite website.
If attendees choose not to print their ticket(s), smartphones capable of opening PDF documents can open the original email that is sent at the time of purchase, and Taste of Dallas can scan the barcode via the attendees’ phone.
Smartphone users also have the option to download the Eventbrite App for scanning at the door.